Site Access issues; ID and Password
Child Care Resource & Referral
NewMexicoKids Child Care Resource & Referral maintains a statewide database of child care providers that are licensed or registered by recognized regulatory agencies in the state of New Mexico and continue to maintain their status with their respective regulatory agency. This database is used to provide courtesy referrals to anyone who requests at no cost to either child care providers or referral clients. Child care providers share the information that is included in the database and that information is used to help refer families to providers that might meet the needs of their children. Child care providers and their information appears on this list on a voluntary basis.
Inclusion in the referral database maintained by NewMexicoKids Child Care Resource & Referral is not a recommendation or an endorsement of any child care provider. A listing in the database is not a guarantee that the provider is appropriate for a certain child or meets any quality standards. The CCR&R staff do not monitor and cannot guarantee that information provided by a listed child care provider is correct and factual. Parents and guardians are encouraged to educate themselves about quality child care and to determine the appropriateness of child care providers through on-site visits, interviews, and other means.
Parents/guardians are also provided with links to Child Care Licensing and Registration regulations and other information in quality including the “Parents Guide to Selecting Quality Child Care”.
- Start Early
Finding the right child care option takes time so families must start their child care search as far in advance as possible.
- Make Contact
Families can visit this site to search for child care online or they can call 505-277-7900 in the Albuquerque area or statewide at 1-800-691-9067.
- Visit, Ask Questions & Make a Choice
Families should visit the child care options they are considering and ask questions pertaining to issues that are important to them. Make more than one visit to the program before making a final decision.
- Stay Involved
Stay involved at every level of your child’s care and educational experiences regardless of the type of setting (center, in-home, pre-school, etc.)
Childcare Search (2)
Contents update request
Child Care Licensing OfficesChild Care Licensing – Northern Region
- Melissa Romero, Supervisor
- 1920 5th Street Santa Fe, NM 87505
- Phone (505) 476‐5510
- Fax (505) 827‐4250
- Includes Cibola, McKinley, San Juan, San Miguel, Mora, Colfax, Harding, Union, Santa Fe, Taos, Rio Arriba, and Los Alamos Counties
- Peggy Martin, Supervisor
- 3401 Pan American Freeway NE Albuquerque, NM 87107
- Phone (505) 841‐4827
- Fax (505) 841‐4826
- Includes Bernalillo, Torrance, Sandoval, Valencia and Socorro Counties
- James Goehring, Supervisor
- #4 Grande Avenue Plaza, Suite A Roswell, NM 88202
- Phone (575) 625‐1078
- Fax (575) 625‐6748
- Includes Quay, Guadalupe, Curry, De Baca, Roosevelt, Chaves, Lea, and Eddy Counties
- Mary Arrey , Supervisor
- 760 Motel Boulevard, Suite B Las Cruces, NM 88005
- Phone (575) 373‐6609
- Fax (575) 373‐6648
- Includes Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Catron, Luna, Sierra, Otero and Lincoln Counties
- Start Early: Finding the right child care option takes time so families must start their child care search as far in advance as possible.
- Make Contact: Families can SEARCH HERE or they can call (505) 277-7900 in the Albuquerque area or statewide at 1-800-691-9067.
- Visit, Ask Questions & Make a Choice: Families should visit the child care options they are considering and ask questions pertaining to issues that are important to them. Make more than one visit to the program before making a final decision. Review CYFD inspection reports on licensed programs to help you make the best decision for your family.