<< Go Back
NewMexicoKids Network Office
NewMexicoKids Network Director
Download the NewMexicoKids Network Network Office Strategic Plan here.
In FY05, with the support of the Daniel's Fund, the first statewide professional network was established among the eight existing New Mexico Children, Youth & Families Department (CYFD) Early Childhood Training and Technical Assistance Programs (TTAPs), NewMexicoKids Child Care Resource & Referral and NewMexicoKids.org, and The Network Office.
Through the Network's coordination of efforts, pooling of knowledge, and effective planning among all the TTAPs in New Mexico, outcomes are showing a positive change in the statewide early care and education delivery system – and in each TTAP’s capacity to deliver higher quality early childhood services in local communities.
New Mexico is a place where all families have access to, and value, high quality information and services related to young children’s development and educational readiness.
In support of New Mexico’s children, the New Mexico TTAP Network works collaboratively to inform and educate a broad range of consumers that results in high quality early care and education, a respectful and professional environment, is culturally sensitive and is fully accountable.
We are committed to systems that support:
- Developmentally appropriate early learning for all children birth to eight including school-age care and education;
- Opportunities for quality professional development for all staff;
- Worthy compensation for the early childhood workforce;
- Affordable, accessible, high quality, developmentally appropriate early care and education to all families; and
- Early childhood education that builds on and supports existing programs